Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tuesday

 Today ended up being busy.  It was super cold this morning on our walk.  Isaac started soccer this afternoon so I went and got him cleats and shin guards so he would be ready.  I started quilting my postage stamp quilt.  I spend most of the time unpicking but I think I have it right now.  Ruth died an Easter egg at school and thought it was awesome.  After preschool me and Ruth got a hair cut.  We had a fun time and I feels good to get my hair cut.  While Isaac was at soccer practice we ran to the store to get their friend a birthday present.  They are going to her party on Friday.  It took forever and the store was super crowded.  The kids were hungry when we got home so we had dinner.  We did homework and then went on a bike ride.  Me and Tony ran and we were able to keep up with everyone.  It felt good to run and I did better than I thought.  Tony is a machine.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...