Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night, we are watching a series on Prime and we got sucked in.  It is Counterpart.  It has some fastward scenes but it is an interesting show.  So we were watching that and I fell sound asleep.  Robin you island is amazing.  Good job.  Rachel it was fun to hook up yesterday.  I had so much fun.  I worked today and the neighbor girl is selling kirby vacuums and is training and so they wanted to practice on me.  They said it was an hour and it turned into 2 and half.  I was working and watching.  They have to do 15 referrals a week.  That is going to be impossible.  Oh well, I watched.  I would rather have a robo vacuum.  Not much else to report on my end.  Ruth called me to make a plan for Lagoon.  She is so much fun.  She makes me laugh.  It was really windy here today but it didn't rain.  I did go to Smith's on my lunch hour to get some coke.  I had run out.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...