Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday

 I am excited for you Karen.  That will be so nice to have new windows.  Today was busy.  I walked this morning and it felt nice to do it again.  I skipped exercise class because I had to drop off the van and I didn't want to be sweaty.  Everything went smoothly and we got the rental van.  It is nice and the kids love it.  I had to go grocery shopping because we have been gone for a week and didn't have food.  Me and Ruth did the bead craft, we had a fun time.  She had dance class and loves that.  Oliver played with his now and arrows all afternoon.  I went and got him cleats for soccer practice but he didn't want to come. He had a fun time at soccer practice and he had a friend on his team.  Isaac has a summit county report due on Friday so we worked on that.  We took the van for s drive and got some ice cream.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...