Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday

 I like your windows Karen.  I am super jealous to be honest.  That is so awesome.  It was so windy all night last night and all day today.  I didn't sleep well because of the wind and I skipped walking Tony.  Me and Ruth picked up some more diamond beads to work on this morning.  I finished my quilt while Ruth was at school.  I have quilt group tomorrow and really wanted to get it done.  I thought it was doing a horrible job on it but when I got it off the frame I really liked it.  We met Casey for lunch which was fun.  Ruth had a playdate after school and Isaac had soccer practice.  Me and Oliver took Tony to the park and three the ball for a bit.  It was hard with the wind.  Casey and Isaac had activity days after dinner.  No one came but they got to met the other leader and make some plans.  Isaac wanted his hair cut but I love his long hair so we kept it long on top and short on the sides.  I think it turned out pretty good.  It was a busy day.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...