Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wednesday

 I am so glad that your neighborhood is moving.  He is the worst.  That is so much for that house.  It looks like he put new floors in.  I walked this morning and it was cold and windy.  It snowed for some of the day.  Our power didn't go out like Mom's.  We finally made it back to exercise class which was nice.  I had quilt group and it is so fun to talk to everyone.  Sylvia's grandson was there and he goes to Ruth's school so they played together and had a fun time.  Everyone liked my quilt.  They cancelled Oliver's soccer game because of the weather so we just hung out at home.  Ruth was sweet and snuck out with Casey after dinner to buy me some fabric.  She is cute.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...