Thursday, April 15, 2021

Thursday

 Today was a busy day but good.  I walked this morning and it wasn't windy which was really nice.  We helped Isaac class and that is fun.  We worked at preschool.  I like it.  It is nice to talk with Traci and the kids are all cute.  Ruth had a playdate with Emily and went to her house.  Isaac had Collin come over and play.  Isaac also got to got ice skating at school and had a fun time.  Isaac had a soccer game and it was so cold.  I didn't bring blankets for our legs.  I need to remember next time.  Ruth had soccer practice also right close to Isaac so I could run her over and then go back to get Isaac after the game.  I worry input Ruth in the wrong soccer team.  She looks so much older than everyone else.  Everyone was starving and I hadn't started dinner.  So Casey met up with us at the soccer field and we went and got dinner afterwards.  Then homework and go to bed.  They all played soccer well and had a fun time.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...