Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday

 Casey had today off and it was nice to have him home.  It was raining this morning on my walk so I took a jacket but it was so hot and muggy.  We cleaned the house this morning and it looks nice.  Oliver had his friend Korver and his brother Conner over to play.  The played Ninja's in the backyard and had fun.  After lunch we went hiking up green canyon. We did the same trail as last time to try to find a knife Casey lost.  We didn't find it but it is ok.  We went a lot farther and had a fun time.  It is so pretty.  We are headed to the jump zone for black night.  Isaac's friend is coming with.  We are excited to see everyone tomorrow also.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...