Sunday, July 25, 2021

Home again.

 It was nice to spend some time in kamas. I mowed the lawn this morning and rounded up. It felt nice to be outside. Karen said she needed to see Luna and so we drive down and went to lunch and held Luna. She is so tiny and cute. We came home and had a nap and then we had some red tomatoes so we had tomatoes sandwiches for dinner. They tasted so good. I had to work tonight and there was a lot to do so I am late blogging. Rachel you did have a busy weekend. I hope the kids sleep good tonight. Karen good luck with your final tomorrow. I hope you have a nice day off. Robin I am glad you are feeling better. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...