Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Hump day

 I went into work a little early today so I left early.  I am still over my time so I get to leave early again.  I have to go in early tomorrow to take minutes for a meeting.  I took a nap this afternoon and that felt nice.  Not much else to report on my end.  I was going to suggest a hodoo on Saturday but I am not sure that will work out.  Jeramy has to work on Saturday so I am going to hook up with Robin and Luna for Lunch, I didn't know if any one else wanted to come and then I had several ideas afterwards.  l.  Craft time at my house, 2. go to the mall and walk around 3. go to some activity.  Just a thought.  We can do it another week if this one doesn't work out.  I am going to have lunch with Luna and Robin for sure.  LOVE YOU GUYS LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...