Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Tuesday

 Today was good.  We walked this morning and I finished my audio book called a night divided.  My book group recommend it and it wasn't great.  The kids had swimming lessons.  They swam afterwards for a long time.  It was nice to fill up the morning.  I am planning a primary party next weekend had to work on that for a bit.  It is so stressful planning things.  We did puzzles and played games in the afternoon.  Casey worked on the tree house after dinner and I watched him.  They sent out a email and we have to cut back on our irrigation water.  Oliver has stopped wearing shirts this week and I think it is so cute.  I will remember to take a picture tomorrow.   Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...