Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday

 It was a beautiful day today.  I love being outside in the sun.  I walked and went to exercise class.  Ruth wanted some.blocks like Oliver has so we got some but they were the wrong kind.  I also had to go grocery shopping.  I helped in Ruth's class which was fun.  I walked there so we walked home also.  The kids were building a dam with their friends so I just went home by myself.  I waited and then me and Tony walked down to meet up with them.  Apparently kids don't walk with their Moms in this neighborhood so it was pretty embarrassing.  The kids played outside the rest of the afternoon.  Casey didn't work late which is nice.  Randy still has a chest tube in but it should be coming out soon.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...