Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday

 I am jealous you guys had a lazy day, that is nice.  I had a meeting this morning.  I had to get some print outs ready before church also.  Oliver was horrible at church.  He slept in his fort last night and I think he was tired.  We ended up sitting in the primary room during sacrament meeting so he could calm down.  After church I had to call a couple people and delivery a birthday be book.  Then we went to Randy's and watched the super bowl.  The kids had fun playing with Ivy.  Isaac was interested in the game.  It was a fun night.  Casey had to work because of the Australian training but this is his last week.  Robin, should we do your water in heater on March 5?  I accidentally messed up and did Oliver's baptism on the 12th.  If it works for you we will plan on coming down that day.

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...