Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tuesday

 Ruth was so excited to color her board this morning she was awake and eating breakfast when I got back from my walk.  We ended up doing crafts all morning and she loved it.  Oliver fell in the mud at recess so I had to bring him dry clothes.  Ruth played with her friend Emily after school.  Oliver played with his new toys all afternoon.  Isaac wanted to work on blender and I didn't know how to do it.  So we called Dad and they worked on it.  He was so happy all night and really liked working on it.  Casey worked late but it is his last time which will be nice.  I am excited he is done.  Oliver's Nerf guns came today and he loved them.  It is warming up here and the snow.is starting to melt. It is light in the mornings now and I love it so much.  I even got hot on my walk morning.  It is starting to feel like spring is coming.

Love

Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...