Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thursday

 I am glad randy is ok. That is so scary. Let us know if he needs anything. I worked from home and dad turned on tangled and frozen and I work so much better with music and a show. I got a lot done. We did go after work and renewed our gym membership. It had expired but since dad was on restrictions he felt like we should wait to renew it. Since he has no restrictions he can start doing a few things. I made Ramon noodle soup for dinner and for my first try it was really good. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. We have a fun weekend ahead of us. We are going to lehi in Saturday and Logan on Sunday and Monday. Have a nice Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...