Monday, May 9, 2022

Monday

 Today was good and a little slower which is nice.  I decided to start getting up and walking early again.  So this morning I got up and it was pouring rain/snow and I didn't walk.  I did go to exercise class and it was so hard today.  After Ruth went to school I took Tony on a walk but I had given my house key to Randy so I was locked out.  I called Casey and he came home and let me in.  I sewed and that was nice.  I haven't been doing that either.  I have quilt group this week so I thought I would get something done for that.  Karen sent us a big bag of pezs, thank you Karen.  We are dinner early and Casey worked late.  When he got home we worked on the tree house.  It is looking good.  I hope everyone feels better soon.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...