Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Wednesday

 Oliver had a red eye and a really runny nose so he stayed home today. I had him and Ruth stay home and watch a show while I went to exercise class.  That may have been bad but it feels so good to go.  I did skip quilt group and stayed home with him.  I had to return Isaac's violin today.  We will get him one next week.  I needed to get a ball for activity days so me and Oliver went and got one.  We also stopped for a sandwich. I told it it had to be our secret so the other kids didn't get jealous and he was bursting to tell everyone.  We also set up the hoses and water the lawn.  Tony was helping and got super wet.  Ruth went and played with Emily after school.  She had her last soccer game and we skipped it so we could go to activity days.  They called the other leader to a new calling so I had to go be the second leader.  Then Isaac had young men's.  We are planning on going backpacking tomorrow.  We are headed to robbers roost.  We are going to go slow in the morning and see how Oliver is feeling.  So I won't blog until Sunday night when we get back.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...