Saturday, June 18, 2022

Saturday

 We had another fun busy day.  I got up and walked Tony.  It was so hot.  Calleen came down to borrow our trailer.  Her lawn mower is broken and needed the trailer to take it in to get fixed.  Ruth had a birthday party.  It was a swimming party at the sports academy and they wanted parents to stay.  So I stayed and talked to other Mom's.  It was fun and Ruth had a fun time.  She has been so excited for this party.  When we got back we went to Clifton with the girls.  We brought cards and played games while we were there.  It was really windy and dusty today.  We met Randy for dinner on the way home.in Richmond.  We are at Randy's now watching Sharknado.  The kids are going to spend the night here. I hope everyone had a good Saturday.  I don't know what happened but I didn't take any pictures today.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...