We had a nice day. Karen spent the night and we drove down to Lehi and help organize the party. Luna is getting so big. We left and went to Karen's. It rained up here and was so nice. We are spending the night. Rachel.i am so glad you are having so.much fun. Love mom
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment