Monday, June 13, 2022

Monday

 I like you glasses Karen, thanks for the picture.  Karen also sent the kids gift cards to the hobby lobby.  Thank you so much.  We need some new crafts.  The girls got a Airbnb in Bear lake and we are going to go tomorrow and stay until Friday.  The little kids had a art camp but I was able to get a refund.  Today was good and we took it easy.  It was raining so I didn't walk.  We went to exercise class which was fun.  Isaac had orchestra camp and they are doing super hero songs.  He had fun.  The kids had their hour after lunch.  I had physical therapy.  My pinky can be bend in a full range of motion now but I am still not able to move it much.  They did the dry needling again.  Then we went to Randy's and hung out with everyone.  We went to Culver's for dinner.  I will blog while in Bear lake.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...