Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Tuesday

 We made it to bear lake.  Sorry it is so late.  We are having a fun time and have been playing games.  It is a nice cabin and I would love to live here.  We didn't make it up until 6 and we had dinner.  Today was good.  I walked this morning.  Isaac had to get up early to set up flags for flag day.  He was cute to go.  Then we rode his bike and watered the flowers for his job.  He did really good.  He also had orchestra camp and had fun.  Ruth had tumbling and she got a prize for balancing the longest.  She loved it and was showing me tricks all day.  I got the laundry all folded and all of us packed up.  I am glad it will be warmer tomorrow.  I want to swim.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...