Thursday, July 7, 2022

Thursday

Jeramy is doing good. He looked through jobs but wasn't sure how to add his resume. So I helped him after work. I deleted half of them because he was just adding anything and I think he should be more picky. So that's our new deal he's going to like the jobs he thinks are nice and I will read through them and make sure he's not selling himself short. I also not sure if I blogged about it because it's been wild. They are moving Luna to the toddler class in two weeks. It made me sad she's growing up but she will have fun with the kids her age over infants. Hope everyone has a good Friday

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...