Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wednesday

 I am so sorry Robin.  That is so ridiculous to have worked their for twenty years and not cut him some slack.  That is crazy.  I am sorry.  That makes me so mad.  I wonder if he could contest that.  I bet he can find something else easily.  My interview went well.  The did call at before and said I missed the interview.  I said it was for 2:30 and I double checked it.  They had the time wrong on their end some got it straightened.  The people interviewing were really nice and it made for a fun interview.  I also got a call also from the county with an offer to write police transcript but I am going to turn it down.  We had swimming lessons this morning.  The kids are doing well.  I had physical therapy and we are going to extend it out four more weeks once a week to get my pinky moving better.  I hosted book group at my house and we had a fun time.  It is fun to get together.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...