Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tuesday

Jeramy hit a thing at work so they wrote him up. He's fine. Since he's a manager he doesn't need to ride a forklift so he's just going to walk for a while till it drops off. Work went well for me everyone is on vacation so it was quite. A lady I work with her daughter is having a baby and they invited me to the baby shower. I don't think I will make it but I made a blanket and month circles. I'm still trying to figure it all out. I also made her a wristlet since it's her first grandbaby. Luna is wild and running all over the place. We drew with chalk outside to wait for Jeramy to get home from work. It was fun. Good luck with your interview Karen

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...