Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tuesday

 I was tired this morning so I didn't walk.  The kids started swimming lessons and that was fun.  We stayed and swam outside afterwards but the water was so cold.  Ruth had gymnastics class and Isaac had violin lessons.  They both love them.  We cooked the steaks from whole foods but the grill caught on fire and burnt them a bit.  We cut off the burnt parts and Casey cut his finger.  Tiffany sent Ruth a half birthday card and she loved it.  Ron had a pool party for his company and he invited us to it.  Me and Casey didn't swim but the kids did and had fun.  Good luck tomorrow Karen, I am excited for you.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...