Thursday, August 11, 2022

Happy birthday Dad

 I hope Dad had a fun birthday.  Today was good.  I have been walking Tony in the morning and Casey runs with him in the evening and he was worn out today.  He didn't want to walk this morning and just sat down so we came home.  I got some brown shoes for work so I think I am ready to go.  The kids just wanted to play in the backyard today.  Ruth was bored a bit so we went grocery shopping.  After dinner we went to the park.  Emily was there so we were talking which was really nice.  Emily rose her bike and her Mom had a good idea on how to learn to ride.  So Ruth used Emily's bike and rode it all by herself.  It was so amazing.  Emily learned to swim today so they both had good days.  I am so glad she was able to ride a bike.  We are headed to shivers to celebrate.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...