Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday

 I am glad Jeremy decided to change jobs.  Does that affect his unemployment?  We gave it our best today and I think everyone had a good time.  The kids all slept in.  I walked and sewed.  I am working on Karen's Christmas bag.  We went and got a new outfit for the first day of school and work.  We went and got stuff to tye dye, Oliver had really been wanting to do it.  Then Ruth had a ton of coupons for the pizza pie cafe so we went there for lunch and kids were all free so it was cheap.  They had fun eating there and the boys didn't complain.  We came home and tye died the shirts.  I did a bag.  They turned out cute and I am washing them now.  Ruth's glitter tattoos came and we did those.  They are easy and cute.  The kids played in the sprinklers until dinner.  Casey took Oliver and Ruth to activity days and Isaac went to young men's.  They all had a fun evening.  I have been watching videos to learn how to use an embroidery machine.  Casey went to go on a run just now and a huge thunderstorm rolled in.  It is really pretty.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...