Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Wednesday

 Work was quiet and I got a lot done.  I think it is because I am feeling better.  My headache wasn't so bad today.  I worked a little late but that is good because I like to sleep in sometimes and go in a little late.  We didn't do anything after work.  We got some potato salad at Sam's last night with a chicken and that salad is so good.  I have almost eaten all of it and it was 5 lbs.  Robin, I am glad Jeramy didn't stay in a bad situation.  Good for him for sticking up for himself.  Karen, I am excited for you to come down on Friday.  Good luck programming boards the rest of the week.  Rachel, I hope you are enjoying your week.  I can't believe the kids go back to school next week.  If you want me to take a day off to be with them just let me know.  Not much else to report on my end.  I kept hoping it would pour rain but I don't think we got anything.  I just keep hoping it cools down a little bit.  Enjoy Thursday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...