Monday, August 8, 2022

Monday

 I am sorry Karen.  Finding jobs is frustrating but you will definitely find one.  You are amazing.  Tell Jeremy good luck at his new job.  I hope he likes it. We had a good day.  I walked and sewed this morning.  I just let the kids sleep in.  We went to Tony's grove and had a really fun time.  We brought the kayaks so I left Tony at home because it seemed too hard to bring him.  The kids had a really fun time with the kayaks and the boys went all over.  Ruth was more nervous and I just walked next to her.  When they were done they changed into their clothes and we hiked around the lake.  It is so pretty there and so nice to walk around.  We stopped at aggie ice cream when we got home.  Casey is working late.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...