Friday, September 9, 2022

Friday

 Today was good.  Their are fires nearby and the whole valley is fill with smoke.  It is awful.  The kids had to stay in from recess because of the air quality.  They walked home from school and said it was hard on the toxic air.  Work was good but slower today.   I sewed a wreath which took forever and then we edited instructions.  The kids haven't been able to play video games this week so they got extra time today.  We met Casey for dinner which was fun.  Ruth got a huge taco.  Then me and Casey went to Smithfield recreation and I signed up for a membership.  I have just been buying day passes.  So I am going to try to go more and I think it will be good.  We will see everyone tomorrow.  We will be down at lunch time.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...