Thursday, September 8, 2022

Thursday

 Happy anniversary, I am glad you went out to dinner.  That sounds fun.  Today was another busy day.  Work is good.  I had two meetings this morning.  My Bernina machine has been having tension problems but I think I got it working better this afternoon so I hope it keeps working ok.  They have these Christmas houses that come in a monthly box starting next year and I made one today.  It was fun.  They are pretty cute.  We needed more hand soap so after I picked up the kids we went to the mall and got pretzels for a snack.  Then we went and got some soap.  Ruth sprayed some body spray in Oliver's eye on accident and he dropped.his lemonade all over the place.  We did homework for a long time again.  Casey worked late and we were late with dinner.  We walked down and got some corn from the Jensen's.  It tasted really good.   Isaac rode his bike and I was going to take a picture of him holding corn funny but he bike slipped and scratched his leg, poor guy. Their is a song on tick tock that is called corn.  It is funny and we were playing it all night which drove Isaac crazy.  It was funny. 

Love Rachel

  Here is a link to the song. Corn song


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...