Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday

 Where was your interview at Karen?  Was it the third interview?  I am glad that they confirmed the blood disorder.  That gives you some information now when talking with all the doctors.  I am so glad that you had the test done.  We made it back to school and work and everyone had a better day than they thought they would.  It is so hot and the school doesn't have ac so they are giving the kids popsicles and ice water in the afternoon.  Work was good.  I had two meetings and sewed the rest of the day.  I am almost done making a table topper.  It was fun to do.  Ruth had tumbling which is a rush to get to.  My music leaders wrote the primary program so I went over to her house and went over it with them.  We are having a potluck at work so I ran to the store to get stuff to make a pasta salad.  We had dinner and folded laundry.  Someone left cookies for us that said I love you.  We told Isaac a girl left them for him and he was embarrassed.  We were just teasing.  Me and Casey went on a walk which was nice.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...