Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tuesday

 I worked from home today. It was nice. I worked early and left early. We got dads blood tests back and it did confirm his blood disorder. The doctor wasn't much help on next steps but at least we have confirmation. Good luck with your job interview. Third time the charm. Robin I hope Jeramy's first day went well and Luna is feeling better. Rachel I hope everyone made it back to the real world. I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday. It is so hot. Where is fall? The doctor said on the meeting that everyone that came to the er this weekend were wheezing. Even the kids with broken arms. Allergies are alive and well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...