Friday, September 23, 2022

Late start

 Rachel and Casey needed a better sleeping bag so we went looking for one. They ended up using Randy's. We drove them up.and had sandwiches and then went on a hike. It was getting late so we drove them down a little ways so they didn't have to hike.as.much since we started late. We just hung out for awhile and then went to dinner and winco. We are ready to.blow up coke with mentor tomorrow. Drive safe tomorrow Karen. We are going to the play singing in the rain. I have been hot all day. It was cold at the place we had lunch. I am glad they started a little lower elevation. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...