Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday

 Well tomorrow is my Friday. Yeah for me. Work was busy again. We are short handed and I am feeling that. There are only 2 out  of the 6 of us on Friday. We just vegged tonight it felt nice. We are leaving for.logan tomorrow after rush hour. We will come home on Sunday. They are having a free dump week so I am going to get rid of my green chair and odoman. I am hoping to put the computer table there instead of in front of our coat closet. I think it will make it not be so crowded. Rachel we are excited to come up. Robin I am so glad Luna is feeling better. Karen I hope your allergy shots feel better. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...