Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday

 Well tomorrow is my Friday. Yeah for me. Work was busy again. We are short handed and I am feeling that. There are only 2 out  of the 6 of us on Friday. We just vegged tonight it felt nice. We are leaving for.logan tomorrow after rush hour. We will come home on Sunday. They are having a free dump week so I am going to get rid of my green chair and odoman. I am hoping to put the computer table there instead of in front of our coat closet. I think it will make it not be so crowded. Rachel we are excited to come up. Robin I am so glad Luna is feeling better. Karen I hope your allergy shots feel better. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...