Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Tuesday

 Ruth is studying about apples at school and today everyone brought an apple.  Then they had an apple party.  She had fun.  He burn on the thumb broke open and was bleeding at school but she didn't want a bandaid so she wrapped a tissue around it.  At home she tried a bandaid and it felt ok.  She didn't feel like going to tumbling with her thumb so we skipped it.  Isaac had orchestra today and is going to apply to be an ambassador.  Oliver had a hard time doing homework and was sad.  We made it through.  Work is going good.  I made two Christmas houses and I am getting better at doing them.  I folded laundry and then went to exercise class after dinner.  It was a ballet type of class which reminds me a lot of pilates.  It was fun.  Casey finished mowing the lawn and it looks nice.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...