Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I had a lot of meetings at work.  I had to present what we have made the other departments so they know what is coming and I bombed it but is fine.  I also didn't trim some leafs the right way on a wreath.  We got most of the houses approved and then I worked on step by step photos.  It rained quite a bit today which is nice.  I had to go grocery shopping to get things for our backpacking adventure.  The kids did homework and Isaacs math was fun and he was nice to let me do it with him.  I went to exercise class.  My shins were hurting near the end.  I was missing my old class tonight also.  Thanks again for coming up Mom and Dad.  We are excited to see you.  Drive safe.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...