Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday

 I am sorry we got you sick Karen.  Should have been careful over Thanksgiving.  I hope you don't have to wait long.  Today was another busy day.  It is Lily's second birthday.  I got up early and went and got her a present.  Work was good and it going pretty smoothly.  Oliver's friend Walter came over and played.  They are cute friends.  I folded laundry and had to deliver 11 loafs of bread to my primary teachers for Christmas.  It is a little early.  The kids were really cute to help me and we had fun.  We went to Randy's house for Lily's party.  Kimi does such a cute job.  Lily likes dinosaurs and she made a cake the kids could use paint brushes to look for dinosaur bones.  Then the had kits the kids could look for fossils.  It was fun and Lily is cute.  Casey and Isaac went to get some groceries and the CR-V battery died.  The guy at the store had a cheap battery but then had to pay cash because he was using the money to fix his car.  I had to go and get some cash and run it down to them.  Tomorrow is my works party at the fun park.  I spent so much at bath and body works I got two free things so I got Ruth a plug in scent thing. She loves them.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...