Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday

This morning Luna's whole bottle spilled into my purse. So I ran to the gas station to get more milk. I need to wash my purse so it doesn't smell like milk. Then Jeramy texted me. He caught a mouse downstairs. He was working from home today. He put it outside. But by the time I got home it was dead. Jeramy thinks I ran over him. I think he ate the roach poison. I had to pick up groceries so we picked up rat traps. When Luna went down we put together her car for Christmas and it's now charging so it's ready to rock. It's really cute. I'm glad Casey is getting better. Hopefully they can wake him up soon and he can come home! I don't have any major plans this weekend so I can always run up or run errands to help out. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...