Thursday, December 1, 2022

Thursday

I'm sorry to hear about Casey. I'm glad they were able to quickly fix the issue and it wasn't a lot worse. I'm so thankful he's going to be around a lot longer. I know it's harder to be in the sidelines but you are doing great Rachel. Let me know if you need anything. I can come up anytime. I'm sorry you have COVID Karen. Hopefully you can reschedule your surgery for a better day. I don't have anything major....it's suppose to snow a ton tonight so everyone be safe. The new boots I bought at black Friday have the security tag on it still so I can't wear them. So that was my wild news.😊 For some good news tomorrow is Friday.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...