Thursday, December 22, 2022

day off

I had the day off. It was nice. I still took Luna into daycare. I was going to have a craft day but I didn't do a great job. I tried my sublimation printer but I was trying the materials that don't work great. There are two people having babies so I thought I would try sublimation on the blankets. I tried a test piece since everything else failed. And it turned out ok. Now I just need to make the blankets. I also got a pedicure because I wanted to sit in a massager chair and be pampered :). I picked Luna up early. She was in a good mood so we basically chased her around all night. She did stay in her play and pack for a bit and watched muana. But it was just a breather ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...