Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wednesday

 We had a good day.  Casey wasn't feeling great today though.  Me and the kids ran a lot of errands.  We got out hair cut and we all look great.  We picked up a prescription for Casey.  Isaac wants to make the Christmas pudding again so we went and got ingredients for that.  I finished making all the pillows for Christmas but I needed some inserts so we went to the hobby lobby but they were out.  They also didn't have a bag for tie dyeing so I will keep looking.  My book group bought us a freezer and it came today.  It was very nice of them. My primary presidency brought us dinner which was really nice.  We went to the all and walked around.  Oliver found this Indian wolf ponchos that he wanted so we bought it.  He loves it and is so cute in it.  We went to the used video store to find the burbs but they didn't have it.  Ruth threw up in the parking lot.  I don't know what was happening with her.  I went to exercise class and it was so much fun.  It was high low so we didn't do burpees and they played Christmas songs.  Klesis and her husband came over while I was gone and visited with Casey.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...