Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday

 I slept in and then we drove to Logan. It was nice to visit with Rachel and Casey. He is looking better. His checkup went well.  We went to El torro for.lunch and it tasted good. I went over to the kids Christmas parties and I had a really fun time. The activities went really well. We went to the book table to get some fun music for Isaac to play and then went to Hu hot for dinner. It is fun to watch Isaac eat. He can pack it away. We came home and just vegged. There were a million semis on the road. Trying to get everything delivered for Christmas. I can't believe how close it is. Be careful in the storm tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...