Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday

Today was good. When Jeramy woke up I took a nap. Then when Luna took a nap I set up by sublimation printer. I cought the clean up bug. So I re arranged my craft room. I finally got my printer on board. We got this bedside table when the Grovers moved and it has a lamp. I put a Deadpool on the lampshade. I think it was an awkward shape because it has metal poles to hold the lamp shade open. So it didn't heat up right. I think that is why the colors are not as vibrant. I am going to try on other things but it was fun to do. I picked up groceries and we had little Caesars for dinner. Luna took of her sweater so I thought she was hot so I put a shirt on her. She kept taking it off and running around the house with half of it on her head. I finally gave up and she was half naked till night time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...