Friday, December 9, 2022

Friday

 I just worked half day then took a map. It was early release so Ruth had a play date and the boys took Tony for a walk. Someone brought over some leftover food. Some of it was gross and the trash bag had slipped down and it made a mess when i yhrew it out. I did clean it up but it might have stained Rachel's new rug. I did take the kids to black light night at the jump zone. They were so tired by the time the pizza came. I am going to let them sleep in and then we are coming down to salt lake. We are planning on spending the night. So glad casey is on the mend. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...