Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Tues

Work was good. Half way through the day my contact went fuzzy and was annoying. When I got home I put on my glasses and it still looks fuzzy I wonder if I just have something in my eye or something. I thought I would wear glasses for a bit to calm it down. Luna threw up on the way home I think she choked on something. So we cleaned up had dinner. Gave her a bath then it was bed time. We have another mouse in our washer and dryer area. I put out traps he triggers the trap but didn't get caught. He took the bait, but it was poisoned. So hopefully he doesn't die in the walls. Sorry Casey still isn't awake. Hopefully tomorrow he wakes up. 

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...