Monday, December 5, 2022

Monday

Luna's cough was getting worse so I stayed home just to make sure it didn't progress into anything worse. By the end of the day her cough was barely there. And she was running around like a crazy one. She's been harder to rock to sleep so I'm transitioning to no rocking. She hated it the first couple of nights. Tonight she cried for a bit then just tossed and turned for about 20 minutes the fell asleep. I think we are on a good change trajectory. I'm going to go into work tomorrow unless something radical happens. I hope Casey starts waking up and getting out of the medicine haze. I'm glad they took the eeg machine off. Get some rest Rachel it's stressful. I'm glad your interview went well Karen. I hope your having fun in Logan mom. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...