Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

 Today was good.  We had a snack potluck at work and it was fun to talk.  I had a meeting and we did some editing so I didn't sew.  I left early and met up with Mom, Dad and Isaac.  Isaac wasn't feeling good so he stayed home.  We went to panda for lunch and then me and Mom went to the parties.  They were a lot of fun and the kids were all so happy.  After school we went and got Oliver some birthday decorations.  Casey and Dad took Isaac to the doctor to test for strep.  He tested negative.  We went to the mall and had dinner.  We also got Ruth some new shoes.  Her old ones had giant holes I never noticed.  Casey got me a really pretty bracelet.  It was sweet of him.  It was really nice to spend the day with Mom and Dad.  Thanks again for coming up.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...