Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday

 We had a big busy day. Karen spent the night and we got up and went to Lehi. Luna still looked like she didn't feel great but we had a good time. We helped bring wood home for robins kitchen table. We left there and went with Karen to look at houses. We saw two of them. The last one is a split level with a huge add on. The kitchen was amazing. It is kind of different when you walk around because of the add on. Good luck tomorrow Karen with quitting. Rachel I am glad that they were nice. I am glad you are released. Robin good luck with the table. I bet it will be beautiful. Love mom I love that quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...