Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday

 Good job turning in your notice Karen.  That is exciting.  My eyes were dry today.  We did one on ones today and they are going to start training me to be the team lead so that will be good.  I don't know if it pays more.  I had this long stitch out to do and I asked it if was ready and she said it was but after I was done I noticed it wasn't right.  She had forgotten to copy the new one to the drive.  So I wasted most of my day.  Isaac had violin lessons and I ran to the store to get some valentine gifts.  Casey worked late tonight.  So we did homework and had an early dinner.  Then I took the kids to a health fair.  It was fun.  Their were some interesting booths.  Oliver won some ear pods and he was really excited.  They had a kids area were they could run around and do activities.  When Casey came home we finished up making valentine boxes for the kids.  I forgot to take pictures of them.  Thanks for coming up Mom and Dad, drive safe.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...