Sunday, February 12, 2023

The weekend

 We had a good weekend.  I am glad everyone is doing good.  Yesterday I went to exercise class and I made it two hours.  The baptism went really well.  They are really neat to go to.  Casey fixed the van which is amazing.  We did valentine's for the kids and they are ready to go.  We ate dinner at tandoori oven.  The kids love it there.  Today I had my last meeting.  Everyone was so nice and complimentary about be being president.  I did get released and the new presidency will be great.  Casey worked today.  I sewed and the kids played video games for a bit.  Then we went to Randy's house and watched the super bowl.  It was fun.  Isaac made a fruit dessert to bring.  Kimi brought an ice cream bar.  Oliver was kind of emotional and whinny.  Love you guys and have a good Monday.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...